Naturally infused liquor is the perfect gift for the cocktail connoisseur who is constantly searching for something unique to try, and is sure to take your holiday party to the next level.
With only a few simple ingredients, a refrigerator, and a little patience, you can elevate the flavor of liquor to create custom signature cocktails!
- Alcohol of your choice: Bourbon, whisky, vodka – the possibilities are endless!
- Fresh cranberry
- Blood orange
- Apple & vanilla bean
- Large mason jars for infusing
- Small jars or swing-top bottles for gifting/storing
- Using a sharp knife or corn holder, pierce each cranberry – this helps the cranberries release their flavor and signature color
- Blood orange:
- Slice 2 blood oranges – discard the ends to avoid too much of a bitter flavor
- Apple vanilla:
- Core & slice 2 apples
- Slice 1 vanilla bean vertically
- Fill ¼ of a large mason jar with prepared fruit
- Pour liquor over the fruit until about 1” from the top
- Seal the jar and place in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks
- Transfer infused liquor to individual jars or bottles, straining out any fruit
- Label, wrap, & gift!